Monday, February 9, 2009

Cool Glow Final Fantasy Wallpapers

This is first submission of Wallpapers that I edited and designed myself^^...I choose Final Fantasy because I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy games...I've been play this game for sometimes and really addicted to it^^..

I like it characters designed by Tetsuya Nomura^^..The story of the games is like no others..Nice music by Nobuo Oematsu..I really likes the game music^^.. I like the songs too^^

So far, I've been played FF6, FF7, FF8, FF9, FFX, and FFX-2 and my favourites would be FF7 and FF8^^

Yeah..I try to add glow effects on my wallpapers because I think its look really cool with the effects^^
















For comments and suggesstions, please kindly message me with the Chat Box^^..


Direct download all these wallpapers at mediafire:

No comments:

Post a Comment